Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome

Brief rundown: This blog is in-progress. I have to re-watermark the images I'm going to share, as well as line up some new shoots to build up my portfolio. In short, if it is a noun (people, places or things) I'll photograph it. Nature, architecture, engagement, bridal, weddings, pregnancy, babies, children, families, prom, artistic, classic... if it can be captured, I enjoy it. I am a casual photographer who is in it for the passion, not for the money. My daughter is pretty talented and passionate about taking pictures so occasionally you might see images she's captured, too.

Email me with any questions or comment here. Hopefully it won't take me half a decade to get around to beefing up this site with content! Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment